The F1 calendar will stay at 19 races for the 2014 season after New Jersey, Mexico and Korea all failed to make the cut.
- Hungarian GP deal extended
- 'Hamilton can trouble Vettel'
- Ferrari to investigate slump
- Vettel unhappy with third
- A point at last for Williams
- Romain penalised, stays sixth
- Hamilton: I'm a contender
- Grosjean apologises to Button
- Ferrari fined for DRS breaches
- Horner: Lewis in title fight
- Hamilton breaks Mercedes duck
- Vettel praises hot Hamilton
- Grosjean explains revival
- Button predicts 'intense' race
- Webber: Red Bull 'look stupid'
Ted Kravitz gives his thoughts on an entertaining Hungarian Grand Prix.
The award-winning Sky Sports F1 channel will broadcast all of the nineteen races in 2014 live!
Ted Kravitz wraps up all the news at the Hungaroring after Hamilton picked up his maiden win for Mercedes.
It will be a 19-race season in 2014 after South Korea, New Jersey and Mexico all failed to make the cut.
Martin Brundle explains the dilemmas organisers face in putting together the F1 calendar.