The FIA has confirmed that the 2015 F1 season will run to 20 races, with only minor changes from a list leaked at Monza.
- Brake failure cause revealed
- 'Gung-ho Hamilton thrills'
- Williams backs Massa
- Button withdraws Lewis rebuke
- Lewis: I feared for marshals
- Alonso impressed by Ricciardo
- Bottas: That was fun
- Lewis sorry for Button clash
- Thumbs-up for Germany action
- Rosberg wins as Hamilton surges
- Gearbox penalty for Hamilton
- Rosberg had own brake issues
- Bulls disappointed with qualy
- Lewis faces pitlane start
- In-form Bottas keeps focused
Williams' Test Driver Susie Wolff, reflects on her F1 journey to date, culminating in her practice sessions at Silverstone and then Hockenheim.
The FIA confirm a 20-race schedule for next year as Mexico returns for the first time since 1992.
Watch the post-Germany show as Anna Woolhouse is joined by David Brabham and Peter Windsor.
Mark Hughes says Germany showed once again how far Ferrari and Renault are behind Merc.
In a hard-hitting column, Brundle says he wishes "influential people would stop slagging off our sport".
20 Jul 2014
|10||Perez||Force India||+1 lap|