The FIA has confirmed that the 2015 F1 season will run to 20 races, with only minor changes from a list leaked at Monza.
- Brake failure cause revealed
- 'Gung-ho Hamilton thrills'
- Williams backs Massa
- Button withdraws Lewis rebuke
- Lewis: I feared for marshals
- Alonso impressed by Ricciardo
- Bottas: That was fun
- Lewis sorry for Button clash
- Thumbs-up for Germany action
- Rosberg wins as Hamilton surges
- Gearbox penalty for Hamilton
- Rosberg had own brake issues
- Bulls disappointed with qualy
- Lewis faces pitlane start
- In-form Bottas keeps focused
Anna Woolhouse is joined by former F1 driver David Brabham and F1 Racing Magazine Columnist Peter Windsor to discuss all the fallout from the German Grand Prix.
The FIA confirm a 20-race schedule for next year as Mexico returns for the first time since 1992.
Mark Hughes says Germany showed once again how far Ferrari and Renault are behind Merc.
In a hard-hitting column, Brundle says he wishes "influential people would stop slagging off our sport".
One video, but dramatic moment followed by dramatic moment, from a breathtaking German GP.
20 Jul 2014
|10||Perez||Force India||+1 lap|