Bernie Ecclestone says South Korea does not want a grand prix in 2015, but that it had to be added to the calendar for legal reasons.
- Korea back on 21-race calendar
- FIA confirms 2015 calendar
- Rosberg on top at Bahrain test
- Hamilton credits education
- Bahrain test line-ups
- 'Taxi for F1's critics'
- Bulls: Merc inroads vital soon
- 'The Force can stay with us'
- Rosberg: 'I was the fastest'
- Triple penalty for Maldonado
- Driver reaction - Bahrain GP
- Lewis Hamilton Q&A
- Hamilton wins epic Bahrain GP
- Delight for relieved Hamilton
- Dennis slams Vettel outburst
As part of our overtakes of the season, re-live the moment that is arguably one of the best from 2014 for most fans, when Mercedes teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg go head to head in Bahrain.
A titanic battle ensued between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg for the lead of the Bahrain GP.
F1 silences the critics, Hamilton comes of new age, and Perez teaches Hulkenberg a lesson.
Mark Hughes explains what Paddy Lowe's message meant and Mercedes' clever pit strategy.
Martin Brundle explains why the Bahrain GP was the perfect storm and where it ranks in his all-time GPs.