Lewis Hamilton accepts that his pair of slow pitstops in the Austrian GP didn't prevent him from winning the race.
- Sky Sports F1 podcast: Austria
- Fleet St: Red Bull humiliated
- 'Merc transparency suffering'
- Lewis: Rosberg lead inevitable
- Horner: Renault 'unacceptable'
- Alonso: Massa playing with me
- Williams thrilled with result
- Slow pit-stops cost Hamilton
- Rosberg holds off Hamilton
- Delighted Williams now eye win
- Hamilton spins out of qualy
- Massa claims shock pole
- P3: Bottas heads Hamilton
- Perez penalty is upheld
- Red Bull could make own engine
Anthony Davidson explains how a slower pit stop cost Lewis Hamilton against his Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg in the Austrian GP.
Delving into detail from the race: Merc's pit-stops, comparing F1 eras and a rules reinterpretation.
Martin Brundle on F1's hugely successful return to Austria and a big lesson learned for Hamilton.
Anna Woolhouse, Bob Constanduros and GP3's Dino Zamparelli on all the fallout from Austria.
Lewis Hamilton must wait for his luck to turn, while revitalised Williams play it safe but too safe.
22 Jun 2014