The FIA has confirmed that the 2015 F1 season will run to 20 races, with only minor changes from a list leaked at Monza.
- Lewis: Stops didn't cost me GP
- Sky Sports F1 podcast: Austria
- Fleet St: Red Bull humiliated
- 'Merc transparency suffering'
- Lewis: Rosberg lead inevitable
- Horner: Renault 'unacceptable'
- Alonso: Massa playing with me
- Williams thrilled with result
- Slow pit-stops cost Hamilton
- Rosberg holds off Hamilton
- Delighted Williams now eye win
- Hamilton spins out of qualy
- Massa claims shock pole
- P3: Bottas heads Hamilton
- Perez penalty is upheld
Anthony Davidson explains how a slower pit stop cost Lewis Hamilton against his Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg in the Austrian GP.
Your essential one-stop guide to the driver line-ups, testing and race schedules for next season.
The FIA confirm a 20-race schedule for next year as Mexico returns for the first time since 1992.
Delving into detail from the race: Merc's pit-stops, comparing F1 eras and a rules reinterpretation.
Martin Brundle on F1's hugely successful return to Austria and a big lesson learned for Hamilton.
22 Jun 2014