Former Marussia driver Timo Glock has confirmed he will race in the German DTM touring car series this year.
- Glock frustrated by F1 exit
- Timo Glock leaves Marussia
- Glock to leave Marussia?
- Driver reaction - Belgium Qualy
- Driver reaction - Belgium practice
- Marussia look for improvement
- Glock back for Silverstone
- Glock withdrawn by Marussia
- Stomach bug sidelines Glock
- Bahrain GP - Driver reaction
- Glock buoyed by Marussia work
- Marussia to maintain progress
- Unknown step for Glock
- Marussia's MR01 breaks cover
- Glock - A shame not to test
Sebastian Vettel secured his third straight F1 title. Craig Slater looks back at all the twists and turns.
Timo Glock Features
Timo expresses his frustration with F1 after he leaves Marussia seat by mutual consent.
Timo Glock, Charles Pic and boss John Booth talk about the highs and lows of Marussia's 2012 season.
From Sebastian Vettel to Charles Pic, we review how all 24 drivers fared in the unpredictable 2012 season.
Relive all the spills, thrills, dramas, victories and controversies as we tell the story of 2012 in pictures.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 202.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 131.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 115.0 5 Bottas Williams 95.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 88.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 69.0 8 Button McLaren 60.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 11 Perez Force India 29.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 27.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0