Ferrari have confirmed their participation in the Bahrain tyre test and will run Pedro de la Rosa and Jules Bianchi.
- Hard work ahead for de la Rosa
- Test call surprised de la Rosa
- Ferrari: Alonso to miss Jerez
- Alonso seeks help from mates
- Ferrari confirm launch date
- Driver reaction - Belgium Qualy
- Driver reaction - Belgium practice
- Clos to run for HRT in P1
- De la Rosa: We will be stronger
- Bahrain GP - Driver reaction
- HRT aiming for mileage
- HRT request scrutineering delay
- HRT: More laps crucial at Sepang
- HRT still hopeful over testing
- Driver reaction - Jerez day 4
Sebastian Vettel secured his third straight F1 title. Craig Slater looks back at all the twists and turns.
Pedro de la Rosa Features
Pedro de la Rosa had an eventful start to life as a Ferrari driver when the F138 car started smoking.
HRT drivers Narain Karthikeyan and Pedro de la Rosa discuss the Spanish team's final F1 campaign.
From Sebastian Vettel to Charles Pic, we review how all 24 drivers fared in the unpredictable 2012 season.
Relive all the spills, thrills, dramas, victories and controversies as we tell the story of 2012 in pictures.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Hamilton Mercedes 384.0 2 Rosberg Mercedes 317.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 238.0 4 Bottas Williams 186.0 5 Vettel Red Bull 167.0 6 Alonso Ferrari 161.0 7 Massa Williams 134.0 8 Button McLaren 126.0 9 Hulkenberg Force India 96.0 10 Perez Force India 59.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 55.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 55.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 22.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Maldonado Lotus 2.0 17 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 18 Sutil Sauber 0.0 19 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0