F1 drivers are braced for an increase in their workload in Singapore but are comfortable with the radio clampdown.
- Lotus confident of better 2015
- Exclusive:Pastor Maldonado Q&A
- Maldonado staying at Lotus
- Massa top at Silverstone
- Grid penalty for Gutierrez
- Maldonado sent to back of grid
- Lotus aiming for better
- Maldonado: I've made mistakes
- Lotus backing Maldonado
- Lotus 'in much better shape'
- Pastor 'happy' despite crash
- Maldonado accepts mistakes
- Triple penalty for Maldonado
- Maldonado 'not frustrated'
- 'Tough start to life at Lotus'
Lotus' Pastor Maldonado is left facing the wrong way during practice at the 2014 Chinese Grand Prix.
Pastor Maldonado Features
One of F1's most controversial drivers talks to Sky F1 about his move to Lotus and his reputation.
All 22 F1 drivers' performances in the first half of the 2014 season reviewed and rated.
Lotus confirm that Pastor will stay on for 2015 despite wretched first season with the Enstone outfit.
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Hamilton Mercedes 241.0 2 Rosberg Mercedes 238.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 181.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 133.0 5 Vettel Red Bull 124.0 6 Bottas Williams 122.0 7 Button McLaren 72.0 8 Hulkenberg Force India 72.0 9 Massa Williams 65.0 10 Perez Force India 45.0 11 Raikkonen Ferrari 45.0 12 Magnussen McLaren 39.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 19.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0