Nico Rosberg has accepted blame for the collision with Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton at the Belgian Grand Prix.
- Rosberg responds to Lewis
- Nico Rosberg Q&A
- FIA rule out Rosberg probe
- Wolff: Rosberg 'proving point'
- Lewis: 'Rosberg has confessed'
- 'Lewis may quit Mercedes'
- Wolff: Clash 'unacceptable'
- Lewis happy to play 'long game'
- Hamilton wants to cause 'pain'
- P1: Rosberg heads Hamilton
- Lewis: Team still comes first
- Nico: Things are different now
- Merc: No qualms with Lewis
- 'Safety Car out at wrong time'
- Wolff: Nico could have won
Reuters Formula One Correspondent Alan Baldwin says he was astonished when Lewis Hamilton claimed Nico Rosberg admitted to deliberately crashing into him at the Belgian Grand Prix. Alan is on the F1 Midweek Report, 8.30pm, Sky Sports F1.
Nico Rosberg Features
The FIA confirm there will be no retrospective investigation into Rosberg's driving at the Belgian GP.
Martin Brundle on the simmering anger that had built up inside Nico and what Mercedes do next.
The full transcript of the German's grilling by the press following a controversial Belgian GP.
All 22 F1 drivers' performances in the first half of the 2014 season reviewed and rated.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 220.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 156.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 121.0 5 Bottas Williams 110.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 98.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 70.0 8 Button McLaren 68.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Raikkonen Ferrari 39.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 12 Perez Force India 33.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0 24 Rossi Marussia 0.0