Christian Horner has blamed the lapped HRT of Narain Karthikeyan for costing Sebastian Vettel victory in the U.S. GP.
- Driver reaction - Belgium Qualy
- Driver reaction - Belgium practice
- Clos to run for HRT in P1
- De la Rosa: We will be stronger
- Bahrain GP - Driver reaction
- Karthikeyan wants end to spat
- Karthikeyan slams Vettel
- Karthikeyan penalised by stewards
- HRT aiming for mileage
- HRT - We are ready
- HRT: More laps crucial at Sepang
- HRT finally take to the track
- HRT still hopeful over testing
- Driver reaction - Jerez day 4
- F1 testing - day one
Sebastian Vettel secured his third straight F1 title. Craig Slater looks back at all the twists and turns.
Narain Karthikeyan Features
HRT drivers Narain Karthikeyan and Pedro de la Rosa discuss the Spanish team's final F1 campaign.
From Sebastian Vettel to Charles Pic, we review how all 24 drivers fared in the unpredictable 2012 season.
Relive all the spills, thrills, dramas, victories and controversies as we tell the story of 2012 in pictures.
Craig Slater is your guide through the dramatic 20-race 2012 season with all its twists and turns.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Hamilton Mercedes 291.0 2 Rosberg Mercedes 274.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 199.0 4 Bottas Williams 145.0 5 Vettel Red Bull 143.0 6 Alonso Ferrari 141.0 7 Button McLaren 94.0 8 Hulkenberg Force India 76.0 9 Massa Williams 71.0 10 Magnussen McLaren 49.0 11 Perez Force India 47.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 47.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 21.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0