Max Chilton has refused to elaborate on precisely why he was able to take his Marussia seat back from Alexander Rossi.
- Chilton to race after all
- 'FRIC ban will hurt Merc most'
- Bianchi fastest on day two
- Grid penalty for Chilton
- Marussia looking forward
- Chilton aiming for points
- New Marussia breaks cover
- Marussia to miss start of test
- Marussia will run at Jerez
- Marussia aim for Jerez
- Chilton targets first points
- Chilton officially unveiled
- FIA reveal driver numbers
- Chilton forced to wait on 2014
- Marussia still mulling options
Max Chilton will be replaced by Alexander Rossi at Marussia for the Belgian GP while 'contractual issues are resolved'.
Max Chilton Features
All 22 F1 drivers' performances in the first half of the 2014 season reviewed and rated.
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Sky F1's Mark Hughes says there was more to Marussia's Monaco result than a high rate of attrition.
Jenson v Kevin? Kamui v Marcus? Which drivers seized the initiative during the opening seven races.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 220.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 156.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 121.0 5 Bottas Williams 110.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 98.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 70.0 8 Button McLaren 68.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Raikkonen Ferrari 39.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 12 Perez Force India 33.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0 24 Rossi Marussia 0.0