Standing in for Kimi Raikkonen at Ferrari, Jules Bianchi was fastest on day two of the Silverstone in-season test.
- Bianchi realistic on Ferrari
- Bianchi: I'm ready for Ferrari
- Massa top at Silverstone
- Exclusive Q&A: Jules Bianchi
- Marussia looking forward
- Marussia overjoyed with points
- Gearbox penalty for Bianchi
- New race engineer for Bianchi
- It's a big year for Bianchi
- Marussia 'happy' with Jerez
- New Marussia breaks cover
- Marussia to miss start of test
- Marussia will run at Jerez
- Marussia aim for Jerez
- FIA reveal driver numbers
Jules Bianchi was ecstatic to have finished in ninth place in Monaco, securing Marussia's first ever points in F1.
Jules Bianchi Features
All 22 F1 drivers' performances in the first half of the 2014 season reviewed and rated.
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
We caught up with the Frenchman after he scored his maiden Formula 1 points in Monaco.
Sky F1's Mark Hughes says there was more to Marussia's Monaco result than a high rate of attrition.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 238.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 216.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 166.0 4 Bottas Williams 122.0 5 Alonso Ferrari 121.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 106.0 7 Button McLaren 72.0 8 Hulkenberg Force India 70.0 9 Massa Williams 55.0 10 Raikkonen Ferrari 41.0 11 Perez Force India 39.0 12 Magnussen McLaren 38.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0