Standing in for Kimi Raikkonen at Ferrari, Jules Bianchi was fastest on day two of the Silverstone in-season test.
- Bianchi realistic on Ferrari
- Bianchi: I'm ready for Ferrari
- Massa top at Silverstone
- Exclusive Q&A: Jules Bianchi
- Marussia looking forward
- Marussia overjoyed with points
- Gearbox penalty for Bianchi
- New race engineer for Bianchi
- It's a big year for Bianchi
- Marussia 'happy' with Jerez
- New Marussia breaks cover
- Marussia to miss start of test
- Marussia will run at Jerez
- Marussia aim for Jerez
- FIA reveal driver numbers
Jules Bianchi was ecstatic to have finished in ninth place in Monaco, securing Marussia's first ever points in F1.
Jules Bianchi Features
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
We caught up with the Frenchman after he scored his maiden Formula 1 points in Monaco.
Sky F1's Mark Hughes says there was more to Marussia's Monaco result than a high rate of attrition.
Graeme Lowdon hopeful Marussia can continue to race Sauber but says nothing is secured yet.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 190.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 176.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 106.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 97.0 5 Bottas Williams 91.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 82.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 69.0 8 Button McLaren 59.0 9 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 10 Massa Williams 30.0 11 Perez Force India 29.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 19.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 9.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0