Giedo van der Garde says prospective 2014 team-mate Heikki Kovalainen "didn't bring as much as we expected" in 2013.
- Kovalainen up to speed
- Kovalainen: I can help Lotus
- Kovalainen confirmed for Lotus
- 'Heikki set for Lotus call'
- Heikki hopeful of F1 return
- Caterham call up Kovalainen
- 'Car quicker than Marussia's'
- Kovalainen: No race plans
- Kovalainen back in Caterham
- Caterham: We let Heikki down
- Kovalainen unsure of future
- F1 confident of U.S. success
- Der Garde has practice chance
- New front wing for Caterham
- Driver reaction - Belgium Qualy
Heikki Kovalainen feels he can push his Lotus car from the start after the first day of practice at the Brazilian GP.
Heikki Kovalainen Features
Your one-stop page for all the driver line-ups and dates for car launches, testing, and the F1 season.
Vitaly Petrov and Heikki Kovalainen discuss the season and securing 10th in the Constructors'.
From Sebastian Vettel to Charles Pic, we review how all 24 drivers fared in the unpredictable 2012 season.
Relive all the spills, thrills, dramas, victories and controversies as we tell the story of 2012 in pictures.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 220.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 156.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 121.0 5 Bottas Williams 110.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 98.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 70.0 8 Button McLaren 68.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Raikkonen Ferrari 39.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 12 Perez Force India 33.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0 24 Rossi Marussia 0.0