Sauber will run test drivers Giedo van der Garde and Sergey Sirotkin at next week's first in-season test in Bahrain.
- Van der Garde joins Sauber
- Garde plays down Heikki effect
- Van der Garde hopes to stay
- Suzuka in a spin
- Stevens gets first F1 run
- Button hits out at Caterhams
- Grid penalty for van der Garde
- Webber blasts van der Garde
- 'Car quicker than Marussia's'
- Kovalainen unbalanced by CT03
- Rossi to run in Bahrain P1
- Marussia held Caterham talks
- VdG: Can't wait for F1 debut
- Caterham launch the CT03
- Van der Garde gets race seat
Ted Kravitz takes some tips on how to handle the Montreal track from Caterham's Giedo van der Garde and Heikki Kovalainen.
Giedo van der Garde Features
Giedo van der Garde has been announced as test and reserve driver at Sauber for the forthcoming season.
The Sky Online team cast their eye over each driver and rate their performance during 2013.
Your one-stop page for all the driver line-ups and dates for car launches, testing, and the F1 season.
A video special as Martin Brundle and Ant Davidson have their say on who will drive where in 2014.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 220.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 156.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 121.0 5 Bottas Williams 110.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 98.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 70.0 8 Button McLaren 68.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Raikkonen Ferrari 39.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 12 Perez Force India 33.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0 24 Rossi Marussia 0.0