Monisha Kaltenborn insists the team are comfortable with the situation surrounding their hirings of Ericsson and Nasr.
- Sauber hand testers track time
- Van der Garde joins Sauber
- Garde plays down Heikki effect
- Van der Garde hopes to stay
- Suzuka in a spin
- Stevens gets first F1 run
- Button hits out at Caterhams
- Grid penalty for van der Garde
- Webber blasts van der Garde
- 'Car quicker than Marussia's'
- Kovalainen unbalanced by CT03
- Rossi to run in Bahrain P1
- Marussia held Caterham talks
- VdG: Can't wait for F1 debut
- Caterham launch the CT03
Ted Kravitz takes some tips on how to handle the Montreal track from Caterham's Giedo van der Garde and Heikki Kovalainen.
Giedo van der Garde Features
Giedo van der Garde has been announced as test and reserve driver at Sauber for the forthcoming season.
The Sky Online team cast their eye over each driver and rate their performance during 2013.
Your one-stop page for all the driver line-ups and dates for car launches, testing, and the F1 season.
A video special as Martin Brundle and Ant Davidson have their say on who will drive where in 2014.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Hamilton Mercedes 384.0 2 Rosberg Mercedes 317.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 238.0 4 Bottas Williams 186.0 5 Vettel Red Bull 167.0 6 Alonso Ferrari 161.0 7 Massa Williams 134.0 8 Button McLaren 126.0 9 Hulkenberg Force India 96.0 10 Perez Force India 59.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 55.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 55.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 22.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Maldonado Lotus 2.0 17 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 18 Sutil Sauber 0.0 19 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0