Claire Williams has praised the “great job” Felipe Massa is doing for Williams despite his run of big first-lap crashes.
- In-form Bottas keeps focused
- Massa top at Silverstone
- Weather catches Williams out
- Williams thrilled with result
- Delighted Williams now eye win
- Perez penalty is upheld
- FIA confirms crash review
- Stewards revisit Massa v Perez
- Massa fumes at Perez
- Perez blames Massa for shunt
- Perez penalised for crash
- Williams target Red Bull scalp
- Smedley expects stronger Massa
- Big changes work for Bottas
- Williams sorry for orders row
Felipe Massa's race ended early after being involved in a dramatic first turn crash in Germany, colliding with McLaren's with Kevin Magnussen.
Felipe Massa Features
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Jenson v Kevin? Kamui v Marcus? Which drivers seized the initiative during the opening seven races.
Analysing the strategical talking points from Malaysia, including Bottas v Massa and Hamilton's pace.
Check out the pictures of the Williams FW36 as an iconic livery returns to the Formula 1 grid in 2014.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 202.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 131.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 115.0 5 Bottas Williams 95.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 88.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 69.0 8 Button McLaren 60.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 11 Perez Force India 29.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 27.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 6.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0