Toro Rosso boss Franz Tost has identified reliability as the area his team have to improve upon during the second half of the 2014 campaign.
- Bianchi fastest on day two
- Kvyat: My kind of track
- Kvyat breaks Vettel record
- Kvyat relaxed ahead of debut
- Renault: We're making steps
- Toro Rosso: Mystery awaits
- Toro Rosso reveal the STR9
- Toro Rosso to launch on Jan 27
- FIA reveal driver numbers
- Kvyat hoping new rules help
- Kvyat and Vergne to test
- Kvyat pleased with debut
- Kvyat earns Super Licence
- Kvyat takes Abu Dhabi GP3 pole
- Button: I wasn't ready for F1
Daniil Kvyat claims he is ready for the next step in his career after claiming the 2013 GP3 Championship in Abu Dhabi.
Daniil Kvyat Features
All 22 F1 drivers' performances in the first half of the 2014 season reviewed and rated.
Which teams already have drivers under lock and key - and which ones could have vacancies - for 2015?
Jenson v Kevin? Kamui v Marcus? Which drivers seized the initiative during the opening seven races.
Here's everything you need to know about the 'unknown' youngster who will drive for Toro Rosso next year.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Rosberg Mercedes 220.0 2 Hamilton Mercedes 191.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 156.0 4 Alonso Ferrari 121.0 5 Bottas Williams 110.0 6 Vettel Red Bull 98.0 7 Hulkenberg Force India 70.0 8 Button McLaren 68.0 9 Massa Williams 40.0 10 Raikkonen Ferrari 39.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 37.0 12 Perez Force India 33.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 11.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 17 Sutil Sauber 0.0 18 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 19 Maldonado Lotus 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0 24 Rossi Marussia 0.0