Daniel Ricciardo admits winning three races was beyond his expectations after Red Bull’s pre-season testing woes.
- Red Bulls set for pitlane start
- Red Bull thrown out of qualifying
- Ricciardo vows to go on attack
- Horner: Merc pace no surprise
- Ricciardo targets podium
- Red Bull: Vettel penalty likely
- Vettel: Progress will be difficult
- Vettel leaving Red Bull for Ferrari
- Ricciardo questions Alonso start
- Ricciardo welcomes close fight
- 'Five laps better than nothing'
- Horner defends Vettel strategy
- Ricciardo's top-five target
- Red Bull 'keeping Merc honest'
- Ricciardo: Win gives us hope
As part of our overtakes of the season, re-live the moment when Ferrari's Fernando Alonso and Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo do battle in Germany.
Daniel Ricciardo Features
From Lewis Hamilton to Andre Lotterer, every driver's year reviewed and rated from the 2014 season.
Daniel Ricciardo pulls off a great move on Fernando Alonso after the Safety Car's deployment.
Jenson v Kevin? Fernando v Kimi? Which drivers seized the initiative during the opening 14 races.
In a fierce battle for fifth, Ricciardo eventually gets the better of team-mate Vettel with this move.
Pos Driver Nationality Team Pts 1 Hamilton Mercedes 384.0 2 Rosberg Mercedes 317.0 3 Ricciardo Red Bull 238.0 4 Bottas Williams 186.0 5 Vettel Red Bull 167.0 6 Alonso Ferrari 161.0 7 Massa Williams 134.0 8 Button McLaren 126.0 9 Hulkenberg Force India 96.0 10 Perez Force India 59.0 11 Magnussen McLaren 55.0 12 Raikkonen Ferrari 55.0 13 Vergne Toro Rosso 22.0 14 Grosjean Lotus 8.0 15 Kvyat Toro Rosso 8.0 16 Maldonado Lotus 2.0 17 Bianchi Marussia 2.0 18 Sutil Sauber 0.0 19 Ericsson Caterham 0.0 20 Gutierrez Sauber 0.0 21 Chilton Marussia 0.0 22 Kobayashi Caterham 0.0 23 Lotterer Caterham 0.0