Lizzie Armitstead has called for a minimum wage for female cyclists in order to professionalise women's cycling.
Europcar will cease its sponsorship of the French cycling team at the end of next season.
- Sutton wins Japan criterium
- UCI to review Astana's licence
- Tinkov doubts 2015 challenge
- 'Armstrong confessed in 2011'
- Gilbert seals Beijing victory
- GB boost for Isidore, Garner
- Martin takes Beijing stage win
- Farrar sprints to Beijing win
- Astana launch investigation
- Gilbert takes Beijing lead
- Mezgec wins Beijing opener
- Andy Schleck forced to retire
- UCI: No Alonso team in 2015
- Para-cycling under threat
- Stybar wins in Belgium
- British Cycling pass 100,000
- Valverde to finish year as No1
- Astana withdraw from Beijing
Sky Bet -
Double Olympic gold medallist Laura Trott tells us everything we need to know about her.
Orla Chennaoui blogs on a strange exchange with the embattled Kazakh team Astana.
Orla Chennaoui interviews Oleg Tinkov about the Russian's €1million triple Grand Tour challenge.
Day-by-day guide to the European Track Championships in Guadeloupe.
Joanna Rowsell blogs on the European championships and the concrete track that awaits.
Roger Hammond doesn't expect Simon Gerrans' Tour Down Under win to signal a season of dominance.
Ed Chamberlin explains why Tejay van Garderen is capable of plucking the Tour de France's Yellow Jersey.
Richard Moore reveals his predictions for the 100th Tour de France, which starts on Saturday.
In her opening Sky Sports blog, Lizzie Armitstead discusses the national championships.