Name: Moises Henriques
Date of birth: 01/02/1987
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: Mumbai Indians
Role: All Rounder
Bowling Style: Right arm medium fast
Batting Style: Right-hand
- ODI debut v India at Delhi in October 2009.
- T20 international debut v New Zealand at Sydney in February 2009.
- First played cricket at the age of nine after arriving in Australia as a baby having been born on the Portuguese island of Madeira.
- Made the New South Wales squad while he was still at school.
- Twenty20 skills led to an international cap in February 2009 and an IPL contract with Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Part of the New South Wales side that won the inaugural Twenty20 Champions League in 2009, he went on to make his one-day debut for Australia in the series against India which followed.
- Was transferred from the Knight Riders to Delhi Daredevils for the 2010 IPL season.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2013-2013||Innings Bowled:||3|
|Highest Score:||81||Best bowling in Innings:||1/48|
|Career Span:||2009-2013||Innings Bowled:||4|
|Highest Score:||12||Best bowling in Innings:||3/32|
County Season Overview
|Career Span:||Innings Bowled:||1|
|Highest Score:||0||Best bowling in Innings:||0/44|
Full International Career History
|Mar 14 2013||India||Punjab Cricket Association Stadium||1||0|
|Mar 2 2013||India||Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium||1||5|
|Feb 22 2013||India||M.A. Chidambaram Stadium||1||68|
|Mar 14 2013||India||Punjab Cricket Association Stadium||1||1/62|
|Mar 2 2013||India||Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium||1||0/45|
|Feb 22 2013||India||M.A. Chidambaram Stadium||1||1/48|
|Jan 23 2013||Sri Lanka||Bellerive Oval, Hobart||1||9*|
|Jan 20 2013||Sri Lanka||Sydney Cricket Ground||1||3|
|Jan 18 2013||Sri Lanka||Brisbane Cricket Ground||1||2|
|Nov 2 2009||India||Punjab Cricket Assocn. Stadium, Mohali||1||6|
|Oct 31 2009||India||Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi||1||12|
|Jan 23 2013||Sri Lanka||Bellerive Oval, Hobart||1||3/32|
|Jan 18 2013||Sri Lanka||Brisbane Cricket Ground||1||0/7|
|Nov 2 2009||India||Punjab Cricket Assocn. Stadium, Mohali||1||0/33|
|Oct 31 2009||India||Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi||1||1/51|
|Chennai Super Kings||16||22|