Name: Kennedy Otieno
Date of birth: 11/03/1972
International Team: Kenya
Domestic Team: Kenya
Role: Wicket Keeper
Bowling Style: Unknown
Batting Style: Right-hand
- ODI debut v India at Cuttack - February 1996.
- T20I debut v Netherlands at Belfast - August 2008.
- The long-standing opening batsman for Kenya.
- Hit 144 in an ODI against Bangladesh in 1997, sharing a then world record 225-run first wicket partnership with Dipak Chudasama.
- Both his ODI hundreds have come against Bangladesh.
- Played every game in the 2003 World Cup, scoring 60 as Kenya beat Sri Lanka and then 79 in a super six defeat to India.
- Missed out on the 2007 World Cup after taking a club contract in Australia for the 2006-2007 season.
- Was left out of the tour to Canada in August 2009.
- Also known as Kennedy Obuya and brother to Kenyan cricketers David and Collins Obuya.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2008-2009||Innings Bowled:||1|
|Highest Score:||78||Best bowling in Innings:||1/66|