Name: Neil Harvey
Date of birth: 08/10/1928
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: N/A
Bowling Style: Unknown
Batting Style: Left-hand
- Test Debut, Australia v India at Adelaide, January 1948.
- Neil Harvey is a Left-Handed batsman and an occasional right-arm offbreak bowler.
- Neil's first class career spanned 16 years, where he played for Victoria, New South Wales and Australia.
- He became the youngest Australian to score a century in Test cricket, when in only his 2nd Test match he scored 153 against India.
- He hit 6 Test centuries in his first 13 innings.
- In 1954 he was one of the Wisden cricketers of the year.
- After his retirement from playing cricket he became a national selector, which tied in with one of Australia's best ever Test sides.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||1948-1963||Innings Bowled:||17|
|Highest Score:||205||Best bowling in Innings:||1/8|