Name: Harry Boyle
Date of birth: 10/12/1847
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: N/A
Bowling Style: Unknown
Batting Style: Right-hand
- Test debut v England at Melbourne, 2nd January 1879.
- Took WG Grace's wicket in the historic match when Victoria beat the Englishman in a single innings.
- Took the last wicket for Australia in 1882 in the famous Ashes match in England.
- In the tour of 1882 took 144 wickets, finishing ahead of the likes of Spofforth and Palmer in the averages.
- Paid his last visit to England as manager of the 1890 eleven.
- Fielded fearlessly at short mid-on, shaking off the inevitable knocks and piling pressure on the batsmen.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||1879-1884||Innings Bowled:||21|
|Highest Score:||36||Best bowling in Innings:||6/42|