Name: Yusuf Pathan
Date of birth: 17/11/1982
International Team: India
Domestic Team: Kolkata Knight Riders
Role: All Rounder
Bowling Style: Off break
Batting Style: Right-hand
- T20 debut v Pakistan at Johannesburg - September 2007.
- ODI debut v Pakistan at Dhaka - June 2008.
- Pathan is an off-break bowler and one of the most devastating lower-order batsman in limited-overs cricket.
- Was part of India's victorious World Twenty20 squad in South Africa in 2007.
- Won a place in India's ODI squad on the back of some impressive performances for the Rajasthan Royals in the 2008 IPL.
- Struggled for form with both bat and ball during 2009, but still a permanent fixture in India's limited-overs squads.
- Scored a 37-ball century during the 2010 IPL, which was described by Shane Warne as the 'best ton he has seen'.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2008-2011||Innings Bowled:||40|
|Highest Score:||123||Best bowling in Innings:||3/49|
ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Group B
Related Yusuf Pathan News
Tendulkar in, Sehwag out
Sachin Tendulkar is included in a 15-man India squad for the Asia Cup but Virender Sehwag and Zaheer Khan have been rested.
February 29, 2012 10:06am
Knight Riders driven by Pathan
Yusuf Pathan fired the Kolkata Knight Riders to a 20-run win over Deccan Chargers to go joint top of ther IPL.
May 3, 2011 7:36pm
Yuvraj brings down Ireland
Yuvraj Singh took five wickets and scored a half-century as India claimed a five-wicket win over Ireland at the World Cup.
March 6, 2011 4:39pm