Name: Joginder Sharma
Date of birth: 23/10/1983
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: Haryana
Bowling Style: Right arm fast medium
Batting Style: Right-hand
- ODI debut v Bangladesh at Chittagong - December 2004.
- Sharma is an all-rounder who has only made four appearances for India in ODI cricket.
- Made his debut for India in 2004 on the back of an impressive campaign for his state side Haryana.
- He failed to impress during four matches against Bangladesh and had to wait another two years before getting a recall against the West Indies, which turned out to be his final ODI for his country.
- He was a member of India's 2007 World Twenty20 winning squad and picked up 2/20 in his four-over spell against Pakistan in the final, but that turned out to be his final international appearance.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2004-2007||Innings Bowled:||4|
|Highest Score:||29||Best bowling in Innings:||1/28|
Today's Fixtures & Results
LancashireCloseMiddlesex 214NorthantsCloseSussex 300-7Yorks 241-9CloseSomersetWarwicks 77-1CloseDurham 201
Warwickshire trail Durham by 124 runs with 9 wickets remaining
GlamorganCloseHants 357Essex 198-3CloseWorcs 84
Essex lead Worcestershire by 114 runs with 7 wickets remainingKent 83-4CloseGloucs 179
Kent trail Gloucestershire by 96 runs with 6 wickets remainingDerbys 289CloseLeics 25-2
Leicestershire trail Derbyshire by 264 runs with 8 wickets remaining
Hurricanes 178-3ResultNorthern Distri 92
Hobart Hurricanes win by 86 runs