Name: Ravindu Shah
Date of birth: 28/08/1972
International Team: Kenya
Domestic Team: Kenya
Bowling Style: Right arm medium fast
Batting Style: Right-hand
- ODI debut Bangladesh v Kenya at Hyderabad - May 1998.
- Shah is a stylish right-handed opening batsman.
- Scored half centuries against South Africa and Canada at a successful 2003 World Cup, also hitting 46 in the semi-final against India.
- Once described as the best batsman outside of Test cricket.
- Sidelined by a serious knee injury in 2004, and was also distracted from cricket by business interests.
- Shah was persuaded out of semi-retirement before the 2007 World Cup and scored his maiden ODI century, 113 v Scotland.
- top-scored with 71 in a 2007 World Cup match against New Zealand.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||1998-2007||Innings Bowled:||4|
|Highest Score:||113||Best bowling in Innings:||0/5|