Name: Paul Harris
Date of birth: 02/11/1978
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: Titans
Bowling Style: Slow left arm
Batting Style: Right-hand
- Test debut v India at Cape Town, 2006/07.
- ODI debut v Bangladesh at Chittagong in 2008
- Slow left-armer Paul Harris is the latest man tasked with solving South Africa's spin problem.
- On debut, he took four wickets in the first innings, including one Sachin Tendulkar, with his nagging, over-the-wicket line.
- Has best Test match figures of 9-161 against Australia in 2009.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2007-2011||Innings Bowled:||63|
|Highest Score:||46||Best bowling in Innings:||6/127|
|Career Span:||Innings Bowled:||3|
|Highest Score:||0||Best bowling in Innings:||2/30|
Today's Fixtures & Results
S Africa 417-8 DecCloseW Indies 275-9
West Indies trail South Africa by 142 runs with 1 wicket remaining
New Zealand 441 & 107-2ResultSri Lanka 138 & 407
New Zealand win by 8 wickets
Australia 530 & 261-7CloseIndia 465
Australia lead India by 326 runs with 3 wickets remaining
Sydney Sixers 99ResultPerth 135-7
Perth Scorchers win by 36 runs
Related Paul Harris News
Polished Proteas delight Smith
South Africa captain Graeme Smith was thrilled with his team's performance in the first Test victory over India.
Harris bowls Proteas to victory
Paul Harris claimed six wickets as South Africa completed victory over Australia by an innings and 20 runs in Cape Town.
Positive spin from Harris
Spinner Paul Harris felt South Africa had a 'decent day' after reducing Australia to 341-9 at the WACA.