Name: Paul Harris
Date of birth: 02/11/1978
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: Titans
Bowling Style: Slow left arm
Batting Style: Right-hand
- Test debut v India at Cape Town, 2006/07.
- ODI debut v Bangladesh at Chittagong in 2008
- Slow left-armer Paul Harris is the latest man tasked with solving South Africa's spin problem.
- On debut, he took four wickets in the first innings, including one Sachin Tendulkar, with his nagging, over-the-wicket line.
- Has best Test match figures of 9-161 against Australia in 2009.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2007-2011||Innings Bowled:||63|
|Highest Score:||46||Best bowling in Innings:||6/127|
|Career Span:||Innings Bowled:||3|
|Highest Score:||0||Best bowling in Innings:||2/30|
Today's Fixtures & Results
S Africa 408-5ResultW Indies 151
South Africa win by 257 runs
South Australia 295 & 291-5ResultTasmania 364 & 219-5 Dec
South Australia win by 5 wicketsNSW 345 & 65-5CloseWestern Austral 300
New South Wales lead Western Australia by 110 runs with 5 wickets remainingVictoria 389ResultQueensland 207 & 168
Victoria win by an innings and 14 runs
Related Paul Harris News
Polished Proteas delight Smith
South Africa captain Graeme Smith was thrilled with his team's performance in the first Test victory over India.
Harris bowls Proteas to victory
Paul Harris claimed six wickets as South Africa completed victory over Australia by an innings and 20 runs in Cape Town.
Positive spin from Harris
Spinner Paul Harris felt South Africa had a 'decent day' after reducing Australia to 341-9 at the WACA.