Name: Jeremy Snape
Date of birth: 27/04/1973
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: Leicestershire
Role: All Rounder
Bowling Style: Off break
Batting Style: Right-hand
- ODI Debut v Zimbabwe at Harare - Oct 3, 2001
- Captained England Under 18s in Canada and toured with England U19s in Pakistan in 1991.
- Began his county career with Northamptonshire, where he played from 1992-98.
- Joined Gloucestershire in 1999 and went onto much one day success winning the treble in 2000
- Selected for tour to Zimbabwe in 2001, some say a belated call up.
- Played 4 of the 6 games on tour in India before being replaces by Ashley Giles and subsequently was not picked for the tour of New Zealand.
- Moved to Leicestershire in 2002 and became an expert at Twenty20 winning the 2004 and 2006 titles, captaining them for the latter.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2001-2002||Innings Bowled:||10|
|Highest Score:||38||Best bowling in Innings:||3/43|
Today's Fixtures & Results
Hants 48-0CloseLeics 303
Hampshire trail Leicestershire by 255 runs with 10 wickets remaining
NatWest T20 North Group
Related Jeremy Snape News
Snape to rejoin Proteas
Jeremy Snape is to rejoin South Africa's coaching set-up for their tour to Australia this winter.
Foxes veteran to retire
Leicestershire spinner Jeremy Snape has announced his retirement from the cricket after a distinguished professional career.
Nixon tipping England
World Cup wicketkeeper Paul Nixon insists England are in good shape ahead of their ICC World Twenty20 opener on Thursday.