Name: Jeremy Snape
Date of birth: 27/04/1973
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: Leicestershire
Role: All Rounder
Bowling Style: Off break
Batting Style: Right-hand
- ODI Debut v Zimbabwe at Harare - Oct 3, 2001
- Captained England Under 18s in Canada and toured with England U19s in Pakistan in 1991.
- Began his county career with Northamptonshire, where he played from 1992-98.
- Joined Gloucestershire in 1999 and went onto much one day success winning the treble in 2000
- Selected for tour to Zimbabwe in 2001, some say a belated call up.
- Played 4 of the 6 games on tour in India before being replaces by Ashley Giles and subsequently was not picked for the tour of New Zealand.
- Moved to Leicestershire in 2002 and became an expert at Twenty20 winning the 2004 and 2006 titles, captaining them for the latter.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2001-2002||Innings Bowled:||10|
|Highest Score:||38||Best bowling in Innings:||3/43|
Today's Fixtures & Results
England 118-5In-PlayIndia 200
England need 83 runs to win from 20.1 overs
Related Jeremy Snape News
Snape to rejoin Proteas
Jeremy Snape is to rejoin South Africa's coaching set-up for their tour to Australia this winter.
Foxes veteran to retire
Leicestershire spinner Jeremy Snape has announced his retirement from the cricket after a distinguished professional career.
Nixon tipping England
World Cup wicketkeeper Paul Nixon insists England are in good shape ahead of their ICC World Twenty20 opener on Thursday.