Name: Ryan ten Doeschate
Date of birth: 30/06/1980
International Team: Holland
Domestic Team: Essex
Role: All Rounder
Bowling Style: Right arm medium fast
Batting Style: Right-hand
- ODI debut v Sri Lanka at Amstelveen - July 2006.
- Right-arm mediuim-fast and right-handed batsman.
- Born in Port Elizabeth in South Africa but is of Dutch descent so qualifies under the Kolpak ruling.
- First discovered on a pre-season tour of South Africa playing for Western Province.
- Has won the National League with Essex.
- Holds the highest number of runs in the Intercontinental Cup with an unbeaten 259 against Canada in December 2006.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2006-2011||Innings Bowled:||29|
|Highest Score:||119||Best bowling in Innings:||4/35|
Related Ryan ten Doeschate News
County Championship: All-rounder Ryan ten Doeschate signs new contract with Essex
Essex's one-day captain and all-rounder Ryan ten Doeschate has signed a new contract with the county.
LV= County Championship: Essex rally frustrates Lancashire
Essex recovered from a poor start to reach 268-8 at stumps on the opening day of their game with Lancashire.
Owais Shah and Ryan ten Doeschate commit to new Essex contracts
Essex have tied Owais Shah and Ryan ten Doeschate to new deals as both prepare to leave for the Indian Premier League.