Name: Paul Franks
Date of birth: 03/02/1979
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: Nottinghamshire
Bowling Style: Right arm medium fast
Batting Style: Left-hand
- ODI Debut v West Indies at Nottingham - July 20, 2000
- Star of England U-19 side and was vice-captain of the team that won the U-19 World Cup in South Africa in 1998.
- Called into England A tour of Bangladesh and New Zealand in 1999.
- Elected Young Cricketer of the Year by the Cricket Writers' Club in 2000,
- This lead to a cap in the ODI team v West Indies.
- Missed most of the 2001 season with a knee injury, has been hampered with injury ever since.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||Innings Bowled:||1|
|Highest Score:||0||Best bowling in Innings:||0/48|
County Champ D1
Related Paul Franks News
Notts seamers see off Surrey
Nottinghamshire seamers Harry Gurney and Paul Franks picked up three wickets apiece as they inflicted defeat on Surrey.
Franks extends Notts stay
Paul Franks has signed a new contract with Nottinghamshire which ties him to the Trent Bridge club until the end of the 2013 season.
New deals for Notts duo
Nottinghamshire bowlers Paul Franks and Luke Fletcher have both signed new contracts with the club until the end of the 2010 season.