Name: Phil Jaques
Date of birth: 03/05/1979
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: Yorkshire
Bowling Style: Left arm medium
Batting Style: Left-hand
- Test debut v South Africa at Melbourne - Dec 2005
- ODI debut v South Africa at Melbourne - Jan 2006
- Left-handed opening batsman who made his debut in the 2nd Test against South Africa on Boxing Day, 2005 after regular opener Justin Langer pulled a hamstring.
- Holds a British passport and although both parents are English he opted to play for his native Australia.
- Fell six runs short of his maiden century on his one day debut against South Africa in January 2006.
- Won the 2005/06 Australian Domestic Cricketer of the Year.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2005-2008||Innings Bowled:||0|
|Highest Score:||150||Best bowling in Innings:||N/A|
|Career Span:||2006-2007||Innings Bowled:||0|
|Highest Score:||94||Best bowling in Innings:||N/A|
Full International Career History
|Jun 12 2008||West Indies||1||31|
|May 30 2008||West Indies||Antigua||1||17|
|May 22 2008||West Indies||Jamaica||1||9|
|Jan 24 2008||India||Adelaide||1||60|
|Jan 16 2008||India||Perth||1||8|
|Jan 2 2008||India||Sydney||1||0|
|Dec 26 2007||India||Melbourne||1||66|
|Nov 16 2007||Sri Lanka||Hobart||1||150|
|Nov 8 2007||Sri Lanka||Brisbane||1||100|
|Apr 16 2006||Bangladesh||Chittagong||1||66|
|Dec 26 2005||South Africa||Melbourne Cricket Ground||1||2|
|Feb 18 2007||New Zealand||Eden Park, Auckland||1||3|
|Feb 17 2007||New Zealand||Auckland||1||3|
|Feb 16 2007||New Zealand||Westpac Stadium, Wellington||1||1|
|Sep 16 2006||India||Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur||1||25|
|Sep 12 2006||West Indies||Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur||1||2|
|Mar 3 2006||South Africa||Cape Town||1||0|
|Jan 20 2006||South Africa||Melbourne||1||94|
Related Phil Jaques News
Australia batsman Phil Jaques ends Yorkshire spell after county do not renew contract
Yorkshire will not be renewing the contract of Australian batsman Phil Jaques.
Yorkshire batsman Phil Jaques suffers injury blow
Yorkshire batsman Phil Jaques out for up to five weeks after sustaining a muscle tear under his rib.
Yorkshire eye Starc deal
Phil Jaques has been cleared to play for Yorkshire as a non-overseas player, opening the door for Australian seamer Mitchell Starc to join the club.