Name: Jason Gallian
Date of birth: 25/06/1971
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: Essex 2nd XI
Role: All Rounder
Bowling Style: Right arm medium
Batting Style: Right-hand
Test Debut v West Indies at Birmingham - Jul, 1995
- Born and raised in Australia he captained Young Australia against England in 1989/90 then subsequent moved to England and signed for Lancashire.
- Once described as a slimmed-down Mike Gatting, a long England career looked a certainty.
- However he was dogged with ill-luck an inconsistency.
- His debut came against the West Indies in the infamous Edgbaston test where England were beaten in a little over two days.
- Did enough to tour South Africa that winter where he made his final test appearance.
- Holds the record for the highest score at Old Trafford 312 against Derbyshire in 1996.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||1995-1995||Innings Bowled:||2|
|Highest Score:||28||Best bowling in Innings:||0/6|
Today's Fixtures & Results
Australia 278-8ResultEngland 166
Australia win by 112 runs