Name: Jeremy Bray
Date of birth: 30/11/1973
International Team: Ireland
Domestic Team: Ireland
Bowling Style: Unknown
Batting Style: Left-hand
- ODI debut v England at Belfast in June 2006
- Bray was born in Australia and represented New South Wales and Australia Under-19.
- Also act as a wicketkeeper occasionally.
- He held the highest first-class score by an Irishman with his 190 against the UAE in the 2005 until Eoin Morgan surpassed that with his double century a few years later.
- Scored 116 off 136 against Scotland during the World Cricket League in January 2007.
- He scored his second ODI century against Zimbabwe during the 2007 World Cup in the Caribbean. His unbeaten 115 helped Ireland to draw the match.
- He decided to quit international cricket at the beginning of 2010.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2006-2007||Innings Bowled:||0|
|Highest Score:||115||Best bowling in Innings:||N/A|
ICC World Cup Pool B
|United Arab Emirates||2||0|