Name: David Hemp
Date of birth: 08/11/1970
International Team: Bermuda
Domestic Team: Bermuda
Bowling Style: Right arm medium
Batting Style: Left-hand
- ODI debut Kenya v Bermuda at Mombasa - Nov 11, 2006
- Born November 8, 1970, Hamilton, Bermuda
- Batting style Left-hand bat
- Bowling style Right-arm medium
- The Glamorgan captain is easily the most experienced of the Bermudan team and the only member regularly playing first-class cricket.
- Hemp was on the fringes of the England team in the 1990's and toured with England A to India and Bangladesh in 1994/5. Last year though he decided to play for the country of his birth.
- In 1997 he joined Warwickshire, and enjoyed a successful stint there before returning to Glamorgan in 2002.
- His experience will be vital to a young Bermuda side playing its first World Cup.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2006-2009||Innings Bowled:||4|
|Highest Score:||102||Best bowling in Innings:||1/25|
Related David Hemp News
Dalrymple to lead Glamorgan
Jamie Dalrymple has been named Glamorgan's new captain, succeeding David Hemp who was released after just one season in the job.
Marshall ton in vain
Glamorgan beat Gloucestershire by 114 runs at Bristol despite a century from Hamish Marshall.
Wood stars before the rain
Rain in Bristol meant Gloucestershire and Glamorgan has to settle for a point apiece in Sunday's FP Trophy fixture.