Name: Ashish Bagai
International Team: N/A
Domestic Team: Canada
Bowling Style: Unknown
Batting Style: Right-hand
- ODI debut v Bangladesh at Durban - Feb 11, 2003
- Born January 26, 1982, Delhi, India
- Batting style Right-hand bat
- Fielding position Wicketkeeper
- Homegrown wicketkeeper and batsman who promises a bright future.
- His innings against UAE took Canada to a thrilling last-over victory in the 2001 ICC Trophy.
- He was the captain of the Americas team at the Under-19 World Cup in Sri Lanka and topped the batting averages.
- His keeping earned plaudits at the 2003 World Cup, though he peformed modestly with the bat.
- Appointed vice captain for the 2007 World Cup after being named Player of the Tournament in the ICC World Cricket League, scoring 345 runs including two centuries.
International Career Overview
|Career Span:||2003-2013||Innings Bowled:||0|
|Highest Score:||92||Best bowling in Innings:||N/A|
Related Ashish Bagai News
Canada edge out Kenya
Jimmy Hansra made 70 after being dropped second ball as Canada beat Kenya by five wickets in Delhi.
Pakistan aim to run Canada dry
Pakistan are bidding for their third straight victory of the World Cup against minnows Canada on Thursday.
Sangakkara pleased with start
Sri Lanka opened their World Cup campaign with a 210-run win over Canada, much to the delight of captain Kumar Sangakkara.