Waitrose Terms and Conditions
Waitrose Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter this promotion, all you need to do is answer the question and insert your contact details. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. All entries must be received by the closing date as stated on the competition information page or additional terms and conditions (if applicable).
4. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. Winner(s) will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by email or telephone within 28 days of the closing date.
6. The prizes and prize structure available to winners will be clearly stated on the competition information page or additional terms and conditions (if applicable).
7. Unless explicitly specified on the competition information page or in additional terms and conditions (if applicable), prizes do not include provision for travel, meals, taxes, insurance, accommodation, visas, passports, service charges or any other items or expenses.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
10. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
11. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
13. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
15. Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at Competitions Team, Marketing Department, British Sky Broadcasting Limited, 3rd Floor, Apsley House, 78 Wellington Street, Leeds, LS1 2EQ stating the name and date of the promotion.
16. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
20. Competitions may run concurrently on sites within the Sky-owned 365 Media Group Network which includes: sportinglife.com, TEAMtalk.com, Bettingzone.co.uk, Football365, Cricket365, Golf365, Planet Rugby, Planet F1.com and Extreme365.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.