Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island and Republic of Ireland residents. Employees (or family members of employees) of any British Sky Broadcasting Group company ("Sky"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. To enter this promotion, UK residents may either text the following information to 84404: (a) your name; (b) the number of times you think the Team of the week will hit the stumps; and (c) the town in which you live, or alternatively e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: (a) your full name; (b) the town in which you live; (c) a contact telephone number; and (d) the number of times the number of times you think the Team of the week will hit the stumps. Residents in the Republic of Ireland may only enter the competition via e-mail in the same manner as specified above. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network charges, nor for any network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. All entries for each promotion must be received before the start of the Village Green Bowl-Out broadcast live on Cricket AM each Saturday.
4. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. One winner will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries (i.e. entries which correctly guess the exact number of times the Team of the Week of the week will hit the stumps in 60 seconds), received each Saturday, following the Village Green Bowl-Out. The winner's name will be announced on the following week's episode of CricketAM and each winner will also be notified by telephone during the week following the relevant episode of CricketAM.
6. Each winner will receive a prize which varies weekly, but will be outlined on the show before the competition closes.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
10. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
11. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
13. If the winners are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
14. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
15. Details of the prize winners' first name and team will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
16. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
17. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky and its business partners may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us on 08442 41 41 41 or through the "Contact us" link at www.sky.com. You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.
18. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
19. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD 08700240778.