Women's World Cup
Fields: We dominated final
Australia captain Jodie Fields was delighted with her team's performance in their World Cup final victory.
- Aussies win World Cup
- Guha: A disappointing tournament
- Edwards gives England third
- WWC final preview
- Edwards disappointed
- Futile victory for England
- A devastating demise
- England's hopes ended
- D-Day for England Women
- Windies keep hopes alive
- Shrubsole: Everything clicked
- Australia women reach final
- Shrubsole keeps England alive
- Maddinson blasts Sixers to final
- Barmy Army celebrate 20 years
- How to face Shaun Tait
- Morgan not distracted by blackmail plot
- Cricket fan takes a spill!
- Bell disappointed
World Cup Classics: Kevin O'Brien powers Ireland to famous three-wicket win over England
Kevin O'Brien powered Ireland to a famous three-wicket win over England with the fastest-ever World Cup century.
World Cup Flashback
It was all action at Bristol in 1999 as a fired-up Shoaib Akhtar made a spectacular World Cup debut.
World Cup Classics: Adam Gilchrist blazes 149 to power Australia to 2007 final victory over Sri Lanka
Australia romped to their third straight title as Adam Gilchrist blazed 149 off 104 balls against Sri Lanka in 2007.