Salman Butt and Mohammad Amir have criticised the International Cricket Council's decision to uphold their provisional suspensions.
The Pakistan duo faced a hearing in Dubai on October 30-31 after being suspended at the start of September, along with team-mate Mohammad Asif, following News of the World allegations of spot-fixing during the Lord's Test against England.
All three players must now prepare for a full hearing into the spot-fixing claims. Asif had opted not to contest his provisional ban.
"They have no evidence and it appears they are just trying to corner Pakistan," former Test captain Butt told reporters on his arrival back at Lahore airport.
"They have no evidence except for what has appeared in the News of the World and they didn't even give us a date for the full hearing, we are totally disappointed."
Left-arm paceman Amir, 18, claimed the allegations were a conspiracy against Pakistan cricket.
"To me it appeared as if this is a conspiracy to defame Pakistan cricket," he said.
"I am hurt and sad because we want the truth to come out.
"I am disappointed because they didn't even tell us the reason for rejecting our appeals.
"It appeared to be as if the decision of the hearing had been made beforehand."