Ringside Toe 2 Toe
Download the latest episode of our weekly boxing podcast
Last Updated: 18/09/13 5:14pm
Welcome to the Ringside Toe 2 Toe podcast, an online offering from skysports.com and Sky Sports News Radio bringing you the latest news and views from the world of boxing.
Ed Robinson is joined by some of the biggest names in the sport to discuss the latest headlines, while we have exclusive interviews with the men making the news.
The weekly show will be available every week on iTunes and can be listened to on Sky Sports News Radio, too.
Plus, you can also download it each week from our podcast page.
On this week's show:
- Evander Holyfield: discusses Mayweather's win, current crop of American heavyweights and Haye v Fury
- Anthony Joshua: getting to grips with becoming a professional and what he has learnt so far
- Dave Coldwell: promoter talks about the difficulty of being involved in the Woodhouse v Mathews fight as he represents both men
- Liam Smith: hopes to join his brothers as a British champion, believes Erick Ochieng will change his tactics as the fight progresses
- Billy Joe Saunders: looks ahead to Saturday's big fight with John Ryder and says he is confident of victory
- Jimmy Tibbs (Saunders' trainer): talks about the Ryder fight and how they won't be underestimating their opponent
- Jamie Moore & Tommy Coyle: both reflect on the Mathews defeat and how they are going to prepare for Gavin Rees
- Andy Lee: discusses the difficulty of being in the Hayemaker team when he is a cousin of Tyson Fury
Hit the video above for a taster and then download the podcast to hear the show in full.