Floyd Mayweather Jr does not think Robert Guerrero will be able to upset him
Last Updated: 18/04/13 10:04am
Floyd Mayweather: Training hard for his next fight.
Floyd Mayweather Jr says there is no chance of him suffering the first defeat of his career at the hands of Robert Guerrero next month.
Mayweather, 36, served two months in jail for domestic abuse at the end of last summer but is now training hard ahead of his WBC welterweight title defence against Guerrero on May 4.
The American has won all 43 of his professional fights so far and is now being trained by his father, Floyd Mayweather Sr, once again.
And, when asked if Guerrero could beat him, Mayweather said: "No one has a blueprint on how to beat Floyd Mayweather Jr.
"All 43 opponents had a gameplan, all 43 opponents came up short. No-one has found a way to break the Mayweather code.
"I don't think the layoff will hurt me. I've faced every style, so it's not hard for me to make adjustments.
"I have to go out there and see what game plan my dad has in store for me. My dad is back in camp and we're going strong. I felt like, in the Miguel Cotto fight, I got hit too much.
"My dad is back in my corner and my dad is the lead trainer but I'm also working with my uncle Roger. The Mayweather family as of right now have a good chemistry, and camp has been tremendous.
"We want a fighter like Robert Guerrero that is confident and that believes in his skills so I can be pushed to the limit, that's what it's about."