Ringside Toe 2 Toe
Download the latest episode of our weekly boxing podcast
Last Updated: 25/09/13 2:53pm
Welcome to the Ringside Toe 2 Toe podcast, an online offering from skysports.com and Sky Sports News Radio bringing you the latest news and views from the world of boxing.
Ed Robinson is joined by some of the biggest names in the sport to discuss the latest headlines, while we have exclusive interviews with the men making the news.
The weekly show will be available every week on iTunes and can be listened to on Sky Sports News Radio, too.
Plus, you can also download it each week from our podcast page.
On this week's show:
- Robert McCracken: Discusses the Groves fight and why Froch was so annoyed at the press-conference
- Scott Quigg: Delighted to be topping the bill at the O2
- Kid Galahad: Dismisses Quigg and Frampton and says he is ready for both of them now
- Martin Murray: Reluctantly taking the fight with Garth Wood, visa problems in fighting Golovkin, would welcome Barker fight
- Paul Smith Sr: Speaks of his pride in having 3 Brit champs and an English Champ as sons
- Tony Bellew: Breaks down the Stevenson v Cloud fight and vows to win a world title and then defend against Kovalev
- Kal Yafai: Looking forward to getting back to full fitness and proving to people just how good he is
- Anthony Crolla: Discusses fatherhood and his move to Matchroom
- Sam Maxwell: Talks about how the experience of fighting Lomachenko will stand him in good stead for the future
Hit the video above for a taster and then download the podcast to hear the show in full.